BUNCHA FARMERS STAIN REMOVER APPLICATIONS AND USES
· Gets out stain from clothes, carpets, furniture fabrics and leather
· Cleans your car seats either by melting a few scraps in hot water and brushing them out.
· Good for getting rid of pet odors in your carpet or anywhere else
· Great for cleaning your shoes and especially getting rid of the salt from Winter use.
· Grate a little bit off like a quarter of an inch and throw it in with your regular laundry and it will brighten and energize your load.
· Melt a little bit in hot water ( usually when you do this just use about ¼ to ½ inch of the bar and melt in a pail with a quarter full of hot water) and use it to scrub your granite or whatever counter top you might have.
· The hot water solution is also good for cleaning tiles, bath tubs, toilet bowls, sinks. Even your tile or linoleum floors.
· Will clean and get rid of mold inside your refrigerator
· If you are a fisherman and want to get rid of the fish smell from your hands then wash with it.
· Take a half bar or so and put in a cloth bag or on its own and leave it in your car as an air freshener.
BunchaFarmers is great at getting out greasy stains, even on delicate materials (husband's silk ties). Love it for mama cloth and general clothing stains as well.
Anybody with kids seriously needs this stain stick. I just recently picked one up and it works wonders! It got set in almond butter oil out of my work shirt - it really is amazing. I use it on my girls' clothes after they've eaten particularly messy foods that stain (blueberries! avocados!) and their clothes come out of the wash stain-free! I should have gotten one a long time ago.